Contact us on 07895 666 354 or send us an email
A health project offering whole person care to the local community affiliated to Parish Nursing Ministries.
As Parish Nurses, we are professionally trained to work in the community through the agency of churches. We complement NHS healthcare, filling in important gaps in health and social care provision and enhancing the ministry of holistic care for body, mind and spirit.
What PN can do
Providing help and advice:
• With personal health
• Life issues
• To get the best out of your health and social services
• Putting you in touch with other health or social services experts
• Caring about your spiritual growth and development
• Providing befriending service
• Support for carers
What PN canʼt do
• Can’t provide services that Practice Nurse or District Nursing Services do.
• PN will not give advice beyond the competencies for which they have been trained.
• PN will not put pressure on anyone to change their religion or join a particular church.