Dear church, as a response to the global pandemic now affecting our own nation, here's some important information for us:
What are we doing:
- Partnering with NHS Grampian and Aberdeen City Council to respond to the crisis in a variety of ways.
- Working from home (all staff) as of Tue 17th March. Some church staff are now on furlough.
- Cleaning our premises regularly, especially high touch-points.
- Providing pastoral and practical care for church members, and local elderly people, on a daily basis. In-person visits are possible from 29th May (outdoors only)
- Gathering online twice a week as a church community.
What are we not doing:
- Visiting anyone indoors (outdoor visits, phone calls and lots of love still provided)
- Gathering in person – The church building is closed to everyone during phase 1.
- Worrying – we have peace about today, and faith for tomorrow.
What you should do:
- Stay at home as much as possible, in line with phase 1 government advice.
- Tell us if you have practical or pastoral needs (via Phil and Margaret Burnett).
- Love your neighbours in new and creative ways.
- Pray for your church, community and nation.